Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Will Fake IPL player come to an end??

"Finally, our campaign is coming to an end. Just 2 more matches to go and then we are off. My day of revelation is also coming closer. I spent a lot of time over the last couple of days on the issue. Whether I should or shouldn't? If I do disclose, should I do it while I am here or after returning home? So many questions with no answers. Wednesday is the day guys when I come out of the closet, if I do."

These are the words of the fake ipl player in his last blog. Will he come revel his identity on Wednesday(2moro)??

He had posted anything after yesterday's winning. After a lot of match they won a match yesterday. What is happening inside he has not posted yet.

more information:http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment