Friday, April 24, 2009

Starting With Fake IPL PLayer

Hello to all,
After watching Fake IPL Player's blog. I think I should start a blog related to IPL but not like him But a blog which will cover every aspect of IPL (less about scores and players performance more about IPL business side and controversy side and much more).

Starting with biggest hit controversy of IPL "Fake IPL Player". Any guesses who is he?? Still people are guessing who is he??

According to me he is not a player of KKR team or any other team. He is a genius. He knows the internet user very well. He also knows that when people will come to read a blog and when they will leave a comment (u can see the more than 700 comments in 2days in his latest post Emotional Atyachaar sorry Emosional Atyachaar). He also knows that when he will write like this he does not have to work on SEO, people will do that for him (U can see in the digg). He is choosing keywords very intelligently. He also knows that IPL is the right time to increase the traffic to a blog (2454 followers ,more than 28,000Profile Views). He is choosing players name also very intelligently and funny way. So that after reading that people will feel happy and at least give a comment (like u rock man, or u are so funny). And he is also writing that:
"P.S. I am unable to check comments so can't respond to them. But my bro tells me that some of you have been complaining about me deleting comments. Let me clarify, that no comments have been deleted by me so far."
That means he is trying to show that he has no time to see ur comments. But according to me he has a lot of time to see all the comments and planning what to post next.(U can figure out from the song he posted. Is he good POEM writer!!) Yes, Another thing I found from this genius person that he has posted 4 articles on 22nd but 1 article on 23rd saying the "I am Back". What does that mean. And today is 25th but there is no post for 24th!!! How it is possible.Because he knows People will come everyday to see whether new post has posted or not. He is increasing the visit numbers by this. If u find this blog having a good PR with in few days, don't be surprise.

And he is writing in the latest post
"Finally, blogging through SMSes was getting too tedious, tardy and fraught with risk. So, I have quit doing that. I have a new partner in crime. Can't tell much abt him right now but he has introduced me to a technology which allows me to keep posting with minimal risk. This time round I won't disclose my modus operadi as it may expose my partner. I have sworn to maintain his secrecy even if I am caught."
Is that true!! I do not think so. Before he was saying that his brother was helping him. Now he has partner!! wha.... wha...What a strategy to bring people to the blog.

U can see other sites for more details:
Fake IPL player
The Guardian
Cricket with balls
King Cricket

What u say people am I wrong??

No comments:

Post a Comment